Rowbot strikes back AGAIN Rowbot strikes back AGAIN

Teh Awesomeness

You get and F out of 6zzzzzz!

Crazy Jeb Rating: 92.8 (A perfect score!)

Phoenix Wrong NeoForAll 2 Phoenix Wrong NeoForAll 2

Pretty Good

Better than the first, but the huge window size still kinda bugs me. Other than that, hilarious and original.

NeoSarevok responds:

Yea, the window size was a dilemma. I decided to enlarge the default window because it was too small. This was to make it easier on the eyes; however, enlarging it resulted in a loss of quality. Phoenix Wright is, of course, a handheld title, so when projected on a PC screen, it looks ugly, especially when enlarged.

In the end, I felt loss of quality w/ bigger screen was better over smaller screen w/ better quality. If you look at some of the other Phoenix Wrong video's you'll see what I mean - the standard screen is SO small, but sadly that's as big as they can get without a hit on quality, but to put a viewer through a movie of that screen size is just torture.

Phoenix Wrong: NeoforAll! Phoenix Wrong: NeoforAll!

Okay

The lip synching could have been a bit better, and some of the scenes dragged on for a little too long. But overall, a decent Flash.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

...

This was fuckin' hilarious...assuming that this was a joke Flash.

Ackbar : Whale Book Ackbar : Whale Book

Mesa lova the Ackbar

This is hands down the best series on NewGrounds. Make more or I'll eat your face or something.

Katamari Damacy Trailer Katamari Damacy Trailer

It was okay

Graphics: They're pretty good, but you should definetly try lip-syncing.

Style: Your art style is interesting, just try to develope it a little more.

Sound: I could here you guys fiddling with the microphone in each recording. Plus, add some music or sound effects or something for God's sake!

Interactivity: "Play" button.

Humor: It was a little funny, but lack of sound really destroyed the humor. Dramatic music would have made it funnier.

Overall: It was okay, but try to put a little more into your animations.

6/10

AlexNewProductions responds:

Yeah, I wasn't really going for the whole she-bang here. But seeing everyone pumped up, I might actually write something.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Ha! It's true, it's true!

Graphics: Not the best, but they certainly get the job done.

Style: Great art to go along with the dialogue.

Sound: Your voice is great for it! Your hilarious!

Violence: Well...when the dead guy in the stall...

Interactivity: "Play" button.

Humor: Hilarious and a "funny cuz it's true" quality.

Overall: Classic, man, classic!

10/10

Magic Putty Magic Putty

Original

Well, it's definetly different. It's more of a trippy type of thing. But it's pretty cool.

8/10

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Not NEARLY as funny as the others

I loved the others because they were short, used the best clips, and got to the friggin' point. This one...not so much. It seemed like if you could move their mouth to it, you put it in.

Not really the best way to end a series.
7/10

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Hilarious!

A great movie all around! Great song, great flash, just...great!

10/10