Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Classic

I love this game! I've bought it on XBL Arcade and my gamer pic is now Angry Faic! Congrats on the success of AH, hope to see Castle Crashers soon!

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Good

But the car is incredibly hard to control.

Achilles Achilles

Fun for quite a while

Great game, great mechanics, but a bit repetitive. Man, I love kicking people while screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!" and then throwing a spear through their head!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awesome, man!

Too bad you couldn't get the whole thing done, though, but I understand.

The game is damn near impossible at first, but when you play through a few times with infinite lives you get a feel for the game and can tackle it on hard.

All in all, terrific game that deserves a 5/5 and a 10/10! Please make a sequel!

Don't Taze Me Bro! Don't Taze Me Bro!

Okay

It looks pretty good and the sound is great, but it really isn't all that fun or worthwhile.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Creepy and Hilarious!

At parts the game creeped me out, at others it made me crack up! My favorite has to be "injection"...or maybe "?"...

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Great Game!

Very realistic...kinda...makes me wanna puke at points... But I have to say, when you fail a mission, let the player at least restart at the last level or at the beginning of the current level. It really sucks when you get to a later level, fail and have to start over completely. Overall though, wonderful game!

Square Divide Square Divide

Great game

I found it very fun and addicting! Just a bit bland...a bit.

8/10

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Awesome

Hell of a first flash!

Graphics: This game looks great!

Style: Great menu design and such.

Sound: Good gun Sound FX.

Interactivity: Addicting and fun! It would be even better if it was longer though.

Violence: 'Splodin' heads!

Humor: "Can't write...tired from killing fat zombies." ^^

Overall: A classic that shouldn't be missed! 10/10

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Great game!

I recommend this game completely! It's funny, fun, and challenging!

My only problem is the long-ass intro, but it can be skipped easily with left-click/play.

9/10