Rowbot strikes back AGAIN Rowbot strikes back AGAIN

Teh Awesomeness

You get and F out of 6zzzzzz!

Crazy Jeb Rating: 92.8 (A perfect score!)

Phoenix Wrong NeoForAll 2 Phoenix Wrong NeoForAll 2

Pretty Good

Better than the first, but the huge window size still kinda bugs me. Other than that, hilarious and original.

NeoSarevok responds:

Yea, the window size was a dilemma. I decided to enlarge the default window because it was too small. This was to make it easier on the eyes; however, enlarging it resulted in a loss of quality. Phoenix Wright is, of course, a handheld title, so when projected on a PC screen, it looks ugly, especially when enlarged.

In the end, I felt loss of quality w/ bigger screen was better over smaller screen w/ better quality. If you look at some of the other Phoenix Wrong video's you'll see what I mean - the standard screen is SO small, but sadly that's as big as they can get without a hit on quality, but to put a viewer through a movie of that screen size is just torture.

Phoenix Wrong: NeoforAll! Phoenix Wrong: NeoforAll!

Okay

The lip synching could have been a bit better, and some of the scenes dragged on for a little too long. But overall, a decent Flash.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Classic

I love this game! I've bought it on XBL Arcade and my gamer pic is now Angry Faic! Congrats on the success of AH, hope to see Castle Crashers soon!

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Good

But the car is incredibly hard to control.

Achilles Achilles

Fun for quite a while

Great game, great mechanics, but a bit repetitive. Man, I love kicking people while screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!" and then throwing a spear through their head!

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Hilarious!

Great song, man! Keep up the awesome work!

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

Awesome

Kick ass! Keep this up or die! ...Please.